Saturday 31 January 2009

My development work on System.Messaging is going to go on hold for around 3 months, as I am about to head off back-packing around South-east Asia. I will pick it back up again when I get back to the UK.

There hasn't much progress over the last couple of weeks. I burned a fair bit of time upgrading to 1.5 of the RabbitMQ.Client dll only to find a bug (which was reported and recently fixed) in their library. There is still quite a few things to work on, currently on my list are:

- Upgrade RabbitMQ.Client library to 1.5.1.
- Finish MessageEnumerators.
- Figure out how to map System.Messaging security to AMQP's model.
- Sort out configuration support environment variables and System.Configuration.
- Performance Testing.

1 comment:

alexis said...

Have a good trip Mike. 1.6 should be out by the time you get back.